Node randomly says it's being suspended

I check my storj node everyday and for the past few months it’s been about 99.8% uptime for all of the different satelites. I check it this morning and I see the following message about it being suspended and below it shows “suspended” for us1.storj.io:7777.
I run it on a windows machine, all firewall ports are open, no issues shown.

Everything shows green on my node, I have no idea why this would happen, there haven’t been any issues. I’ve had my node up for a year now. Any ideas as to what may be happening here? This is super frustrating.

" Your node has been suspended on 12EayRS2V1kEsWESU9QMRseFhdxYxKicsiFmxrsLZHeLUtdps3S. If you have any questions regarding this please check our Node Operators thread on Storj forum."

Hi @aking76,
If everything on the dashboard now shows green then it could have a been a blip. You should check for any WARN or ERROR log entries in the log files, and you can check the stats using the node API - http://localhost:14002/api/sno/satellite/12EayRS2V1kEsWESU9QMRseFhdxYxKicsiFmxrsLZHeLUtdps3S

Thanks all. Good to know, I’ll keep an eye on it still. I checked those logs and see entries for ingress and some file deletes but nothing that would indicate a significant drop like it’s saying.
Appreciate your responses.

1 Like