Node run command

Show your docker run command and put it inside three ticks ```

It is this one:

Error is: docker: invalid reference format.
See ā€˜docker run --helpā€™.
bash: line 9: --log-opt: command not found
bash: line 10: --log-opt: command not found
bash: line 11: --log-opt: command not found

docker version: version: 19.03.13

This could be, if you either:

• uses curly quotes
  • uses hyphens instead of double dashes --
  • missed a backslash at the end of the line (after -e STORAGE="TB")

Could you show a screenshot?

It is nothing like that. When I remove the log lines, the run command woks perfectly. So the issue is only the log commands.

No, they are not.
But your docker run command is malformed somehow.
Could you please, post a screenshot with actual docker run command (you can blur the private information)

on the lines ā€œ- log ā€¦ā€ AFTER the slash \ you have a space (the slash should be the last character on the line)

Zrzut ekranu z 2020-10-05 12-43-43

możesz dać całą komendę w jednym ā€œciąguā€

docker run -d --restart unless-stopped -p 28967:28967     -p 14002:14002     -e WALLET=""     -e EMAIL=""     -e ADDRESS=""     -e BANDWIDTH="TB"     -e STORAGE="TB"     --log-driver local     --log-opt mode=non-blocking     --log-opt max-size=100m     --log-opt max-file=4     --mount type=bind,source="/home/storagenode",destination=/app/identity     --mount type=bind,source="/mnt/storj",destination=/app/config     --name storagenode storjlabs/storagenode:latest

fill in with your details (in quotes)

3 Likes

Cant believe it. It seems to work now.

Many thanks. :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

This is why when someone asks to post docker run command you should do it. You never know when you have made a silly mistake.

I just checked and spaces have been in the command that has been posted before already:

I had just copied and pasted that one.

Iā€™m too :slight_smile: