Nodes (not) crashed: node stopped + mount UUID not available; suspension score impacted

hmm, need to copy and paste it before a restart.
will do so next time and report here.

Is that universal or needs the code modifications over time?

Just asking as the system was unstable last days again. Same issue.

I recognized that there was some kind of a migh light electricity shock (skin touch) when touching the surrounding of the HDD case.

I’ve replaced everything with more space between the hardware, as the cables etc all are looking well. Might be a rubber / vibration effect between the cables, surroundings etc. Let’s see.

Those id’s are only valid for those 3 specific chipsets that your usb disks are using. For other disks the ids may be different.

You need to reapply the same command every time you reboot your system just before you connect the disks to the USB port.

If you are sure that this config helped to make your system more stable then it can be automated to run automatically every reboot, but the exact way depends of your OS.

EDIT: I just re-read in your OP that you are using a raspberry pi, if that is the case just add
usb-storage.quirks=2109:2822:u,2109:8822:u,2109:8818:u,2109:0715:u at the start of the line in the file /boot/cmdline.txt

1 Like