Parallel copy / rsync

4. Another tool to try is wcp [link and link] as suggested by @atomsymbol here.

EDIT:
I just came by two other tools:

5. WDT Warp speed Data Transfer by FB. More info here and here. There is also a wrapper that in theory provides wdt easy build and pretty cool cli [Warp-CLI] however I have to admit that it did not want to work in my case and I was receiving <Illegal instruction (core dumped)> after the build process finished (I tried Ubuntu 20 and 22 as well Rocky 8, CentOS8Steam on x86_64 (Arm64 seems not to be supported at all by wdt - however I tried Arm64 very briefly).

EDIT: The script for automatic installation provided by the author of Warp-CLI seems to work perfectly. My problems related to core being dumped were caused by quite old AMD processor. On modern x86_64 machines all went pretty smooth. As for Arm64 some hints can be found here [just a note - I did not make any additional testing on Arm]. Also I cant comment on performance, however, if anybody is interested in transfers of significant number of files over a network, IMO, at least as for now wdt seems to look promising.

and

6. HPN-SSH by PSC with some info here and here.

As for the last two of those tools the performance graph is as follows:

Source: GitHub - JustinTimperio/warp-cli: A CLI tool designed to make interacting with Facebook's Open Source Library "Warp Speed Data Transfer" fast and pain-free.

I would like to sustain my interest in learning more about real life experience with those tools in connection with storj so if you have any constructive [ :slight_smile: ] remarks please do make a post.