Problem with creating auth token

Seems like auth token generator doesn’t work. I’ve tried several browsers with no luck.
изображение

You need to disable adBlockers and hardware analogous like Pi-Hole

I have no adBlocker or any other adBlock solutions enabled. And I use Google DNS as my default DNS.
upd: I’ve tried 3 devices and 3 different browsers on every device. Still no success.

It’s working fine for me. I’m on iPhone 4G connection, with ISP’s DNS. Safari with a content blocker :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

Put a valid email, or a fake one, but in valid format, and complete the capcha. You can PM someone to obtain a token for you, but it’s not recommanded. He can screw you and use that token to generate another ID and disqualify your node, I believe. Maybe I’m mistaken.

I’ve discovered I can generate new auth token but with different email. So for some reason site doesn’t like my primary email. Quite interesting but sad. :frowning:

Dosen’t realy matter what email you use. Is just used for token generation and identity creation. In your config/run you can use your good email address if you want to receive node offline alerts and info from Storj.

2 Likes