Question to all SNOs would you accept wStorj?

As mentioned before on another thread, OKex exchange is in the process of implementing direct L2 deposits which will drastically reduce fees for transferring the STORJ on Layer 2 directly to the exchange.

OKex is already currently handling more than 11% of total STORJ trading volume (according to Coinmarketcap data for today). So SNOs who are able to make a trading account on OKex already can expect a L2 fiat gateway solution to be available soon. This will significantly reduce friction and costs of converting their tokens received on zkSync to fiat.

Furthermore, zkSync is planning to add more exchanges, so we would hope that this would allow most SNOs to convert their Tokens they are earning without difficulties. This also means that once the exchange’s L2 STORJ deposit function is available, SNOs would have then the option to directly list the zkSync L2 exchange deposit address as their payout address, and thus even eliminate the deposit-to-exchange step.

I think the one time activation fee is also necessary for L2 to L2 transactions. But it does remove the withdrawal fees at least. I’m hoping to see more exchanges on board soon, but it’s a great first step. OKEx is a great start.

1 Like

Ok well in that case I stand corrected, and I will adjust the last post accordingly. Thanks for pointing it out.