Recreating node after disqualification

Can you give me an answer please? if I have recreated the node with the token request with the same previous mail can there be problems? I am 24 hours who do not receive data from saltlake. I only received 6GB. The log is perfect. There are 0 errors and for the other satelittes there are correct audits sent. Do you think I have to recreate the node with a new mail? or should I wait? there is no data transfer on the network card, more than anything else it is minimal. Very little. I have a symmetric fiber 1000 mps gpon. Thank you very much

I am sorry for replying late. Yes you can use same email to request new token. You get 1 token every 24 hours and once you use your token you can request another one.

You get 5% of traffic during vetting phase and it takes up to a month to get fully vetted per satellite. All you need to do is focus on not getting any audit failures and keeping node alive 24/7.

You got it right on second attempt :slight_smile: Yes, you need to wait.

That’s good but don’t expect your bandwidth to be fully utilized. Your node is new so it will take time before you see lot more traffic. Till then you can search for different scripts and ways to monitor your node by searching our awesome forum :heart:

I wish you all the very best.

Thanks a lot for your support.
Ok i will stay “on”

1 Like

Yes, I did follow that

Is your node working properly now ?

No, it doesn’t. Regenerated identity last night, get error “authorization already claimed” once running “identity authorize” with new token… DQ all over here, I’m lost

You must be doing something wrong. Delete all Storj related data, identity and storage folder. Make sure you are not using anything from DQed node. Follow the documentation to the letter and update this thread with any issue you face.

Also check the logs often. If your node gets disqualified this quickly the logs must be full of errors. It’s the only way we can determine what is really going on with your node.

As for the Earnings Calculator. I can assure you the DQ indicator is accurate even on a new node. It will only show DQ if the database of your node has a filled in disqualification date.

Ok, got yet another auth token, new identity, authorized it successfully, now it runs properly :slight_smile: Thanks for help!

1 Like