Release preparation v1.90

Yes, im getting

lazyfilewalker.used-space-filewalker    starting subprocess

long time not saw “completed” tho:

lazyfilewalker.used-space-filewalker.subprocess used-space-filewalker completed 

the problem is, for example 13-10-2023 i saw it started in logs, and then, after receiving a shutdown, i saw it stopped with error obviously, bcoz node restart interrupted.
The problem is after that restart there was no “starting subprocess” again, but i guess its ongoing, because of HDD work, but no mention in log it started, but im pretty sure, when “Stop/Shutdown request received” occurs, i will see right away in log that filewalker faild, subbprocess exited with status error, that mention in log i see always after shutdown.
(info never skipped in log, if filewalker was running, but then its too late, interrupted obviously)

So its a bit confusing it may not be precise if the node currently is in filewalker process.

mayby there could be sporadically info, like collector, or orders every 1h or so sometiems i see, about progress of filewalker? like
for exampe something like: filewalker status (running from 13-10-2023)
so i know for sure somethign is running and counting files, and not to interrupt now