Relocation to another city / Переезд в другой город

Hi! I’m going to relocate to another city (about 1200km). Downtime for travel and appartment rent should be about 3-5 days.

So my question is what should i do to prevent node disqualification and loosing held amount?
Would such node moving regarded as violation of decentralization?
Thank you.

Привет. Я собираюсь переезжать в другой город (1200км). Даунтайм ноды на переезд и поиск жилья составит 3-5 дней.

Вопрос заключается в том, что я должен сделать, чтобы предотвратить дисквалификацию и не потерять удержанные средства?
Будет ли такое перемещение ноды расценено как нарушение децентрализации?
Спасибо.

If you have perfect scores, nothing. Just plug in power/networking into your nodes at the destination, make sure ports are redirected and that’s it. We’re told by Storj that being offline for that short amount period should not result with disqualification.

Nope. Storj so far does not limit mobility of nodes in any way. You could move your data to another continent and be fine, as long as the downtime is “short enough”.

2 Likes

@Toyoo is right. I’ll add a little bit: please, do not forget to remove the DDNS configuration from your old router remaining in the old place before move.

На русском

Я немного добавлю - не забудьте удалить настройку DDNS с вашего роутера, если вы его не забираете с собой, а то будет сюрприз с offline на новом месте.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Огромное спасибо!