Saltlake sat. down?

I use zabbix. The data can be taken from the node API.

2 Likes

You should not hope for test data.
Actual customer data would be needed.

Iā€™ll take the traffic wherever it comes from. It pays the same anyway.

4 Likes

Long term only real customer data will make Storj survive.

Data is data im happy we get anything. If its customer data or testing data, testing data is probably going to be much higher then customer data will be.

Is there anyway to see reputation or whatever its called in v3 or how do i know how close i am to the naughty listā€¦
and can i even do that by just rebooting to often and having some light downtimeā€¦
getting a new stack of drives tomorrow and already had like 2 hours of dt this week. and like maybe 20 restarts of the nodeā€¦ only 2hr dt tho totalā€¦

what should i read to understand how exactly that worksā€¦ the whole suspension, DQ, uptime checks audits and suchā€¦ in its current state

There are percentages on uptime and audits on the dashboard, though those are lifetime and basically useless. Iā€™ve included the audit score in the earnings calculator. I would say basically anything under the max for that one is a reason to investigate. Uptime scores are pending on implementation of the new uptime tracking and DQ system.

1 Like

ill look forward to that.
uptime 99.9%+ and audits are 100% across the board, also my node has gone back to being close to or the most active iā€™ve seen it thus farā€¦
maybe we are going to see the results of this being one of the first work days since this whole corona debauchee, we could be getting corporate backupā€™s

iā€™m not to worried, its only a barely 6 week node, so now is the time to fuck it all up before it will really hurt laterā€¦ lol get all the testing down sooner rather than laterā€¦ so i can just surf the work i do nowā€¦