Satellite vetting and traffic comparison

The biggest pointer I could give to any new (or relatively new) SNO, you just have to be patient. I haven’t been around nearly as long as some of these people on this forum, but having been a SNO for 16 months now, and patience is the name of the game.

I know I’ve used it before here in the forum, but I’ll say it again; “if you build it, they will come.”

My optimism and confidence in Storj’s long term future grows on almost a daily basis. If you keep an eye on their official blog on the website (Storj Blog) they continue to announce partnership after partnership, which only fortifies my confidence in their capability to grow this business, to provide real world value. Which in turn, although perhaps not as quickly as some might hope for, will increase the value of their business/product and grow their paying customer base, and in turn the value of the Storj token will grow without a doubt.

Most recently, their partnerships with Carnegie Mellon University, University of Maryland, Docker Registry, and not as recently with Github, to serve as backups and data repositories simply blows my mind. I can only image the huge amounts of data that they will soon be or already are uploading to the Storj network. I also, purely based on intuition, can only assume that other large research schools/organizations are going to be considering their own data centers or corporate contracts in search of a more affordable, reliable, and user friendly solution in the coming year(s).

So once again, I’d recommend that anyone who is less than 6 months as a SNO, don’t get discouraged and just hang in there, it will be worth it in the long run.

Also, for future reference, there’s a pretty solid thread already here on the forum, where a good handful of us post, more periodically these days, our daily/monthly stats for comparison and there have been some good discussions around trends/observations/theories. See below:

4 Likes