Script for Audits stat by satellites - only overall audits

Have another issue with audits_satellite.sh on Ubuntu Server…
The script shows only the overall Audits, not separately for each satellite.

This time i read the README first without success.

Any idea?

Updated for

Docker version (bash)

for sat in `docker exec -i storagenode wget -qO - localhost:14002/api/sno | jq .satellites[].id -r`; do docker exec -i storagenode wget -qO - localhost:14002/api/sno/satellite/$sat | jq .id,.audits; done

Docker version (Powershell)

(docker exec -i storagenode wget -qO - localhost:14002/api/sno | ConvertFrom-Json).satellites.id | %{"$_"; (docker exec -i storagenode wget -qO - localhost:14002/api/sno/satellite/$_ | ConvertFrom-Json).audits}

Dashboard is port mapped (bash)

for sat in `wget -qO - localhost:14002/api/sno | jq .satellites[].id -r`; do wget -qO - localhost:14002/api/sno/satellite/$sat | jq .id,.audits; done

Dashboard is port mapped or Windows GUI (Powershell)

((curl http://127.0.0.1:14002/api/sno).Content | ConvertFrom-Json).satellites.id | %{"$_"; ((curl http://127.0.0.1:14002/api/sno/satellite/$_).Content | ConvertFrom-Json).audits}
3 Likes

@Alexey good morning this audit script for the windows gui shows audits by satellites while on Mac OS it just displays a total audits is that a expected response or am I doing something wrong Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 09.22.56

Please, use methods from the post above yours.

how long must I wait for the cursor to stop blinking before it presents a response Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 11.39.26

@Alexey or I get the following response Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 11.58.56

Please. Do not use this script. It’s outdated and will not be updated anymore. Moreover - it doesn’t work.
Please, use this method instead: Script for Audits stat by satellites - only overall audits

using this script produces the following error for me Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 11.58.56

You missed the for sat in clause

Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 12.31.48

Please, install the jq http://macappstore.org/jq/

followed instructions for jq install and now I get this Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 12.44.39

Updated this old post with the new version of API.
Please, copy the needed snippet again

@Alexey excellent :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: and thanks

1 Like

thanks,
how do i translate the output? :

12rfG3sh9NCWiX3ivPjq2HtdLmbqCrvHVEzJubnzFzosMuawymB
totalCount : 4
successCount : 4
alpha : 4,524381249999999
beta : 0
score : 1

1 Like

You are still in vetting phase with 96 more audits to become completely vetted.

Score of < 0.6 will get you disqualified on that satellite so you are good.

2 Likes

thanks,

and why i have a totalCount of 4 in a satellite and 1 on another. Don´t they audit at the same rate? Depends on something on my side?

No. Audits are at random.

Not really. Your node holds 5% of the data so satellite can only audit that data at a random time.

2 Likes

hey, i just try it vor windoes gui , but ir dont work