Sespension & Audit show warning

The ping to the satellite doesn’t matter, since data transfer is performed directly between the customer and the node. The satellite is only address book, payment processor, audit and repair services, it doesn’t proxy data transfers.

What @digitalfrank is meant perhaps related to communications between the satellite and your node during audit - if your node is unable to provide a piece for audit for the 5 minutes and did the same two more times for the same piece - such audit considered as failed. But in such a case the audit score will be affected.
The online score is affected only when your node did not answer at all - so it were offline for that satellite.
Please note, the running node != online node. The node considered online if it’s able to answer on audits with any result (the audit result doesn’t matter for the online score).
You can check when your node was offline with this script:

Then you can search in your network infrastructure - why your node was not available for audits on that time.

It’s also helpful to configure external online monitoring like described in this guide: How do I check my node when I'm away from my machine? - Storj Docs