Setting a a cloud backup of Drupal website

I’m sure their certificates are not expired. But root certificates on the server may expire and they are not recognize the certificate issuer of our certificates. You need to update root certificates on the underlaying server.
As you may see, the certificate on https://secureribackups.gateway.storjshare.io/?prefix=SecureWebsiteBackups%2F is valid:

It’s invalid for your server likely because your server have no fresh information about issuer or their root certificates on your server are expired.
So the long story short - the host server should be updated from the upstream repos, root certificates in particular.

2 Likes

It’s also worth noting that Let’s Encrypt old root certificate expired recently: DST Root CA X3 Expiration (September 2021) - Let's Encrypt. If the host has an older OS, there’s a good chance it doesn’t have the new root certificate. Recently I saw this on a CentOS 7 container that didn’t have packages updated in some time.

1 Like

I have tested your combination of modules on my Drupal website and uploading the backup worked for me.

As an aside, I hope to release a flysystem adapter soon so it’s possible to use the Storj protocol directly rather than the S3 gateway.

4 Likes