SNO Dashboard Design Update

I’ve redesigned this a bit - check it out! Any thoughts on that guys?
@nerdatwork I’ve also added a separate hyperlink for the transaction

@hoarder 2 decimals looks really good

4 Likes

That’s a lot more clear! I like how the surge and held back percentages are displayed and it’s now a logical order of steps. This is how much you earned, with surge applied, it’s this much. From that amount we hold 25% back and so this is left after that. I would suggest one small change.

If you’ll excuse the sloppy edit in paint.

The total at the bottom seems more natural and having the “after held” amount on the same line makes it more clear what that’s referring to as you can now easily see that Held + After Held = Surge. At least it should, it doesn’t entirely in this example and the totals the the top and bottom don’t match up, but I’m going to assume that’s just because this is a design mockup.

I also really love the transaction link. That will make it so much easier to find which transaction is for which satellite and which node!

Edit: I agree that 2 decimals looks neat. But it can be useful to have more for new nodes which don’t really get into the 2 decimal space at first payout. Will this data also be available for the current month or only for historic payouts? If it’s displayed for the current month, the added detail can help see that something is happening.
For example, this is a screenshot from the earnings calculator on one of my new nodes.
With only 2 decimals I would not see any movement on any satellite, except for europe-north-1.

2 Likes

Thanks for your big help! It’s much better with the total at the bottom! I think now its totally clear and it looks completed for me.
This data will be available only for historic payouts.

4 Likes

Displaying the precise amount does not help here. It’s still effectively nothing. If there’s some real gain in displaying the precise amount, it could be done with a switch, or in a way that highlights the real amount. Making the additional decimals smaller, for example.

2 Likes