Solved: Message "Your node has been disqualified on" and "ERROR piecedeleter delete failed"

Hello,
I had a problem in last days and I need restart all process.
My node receive the disqualified message and I erase all disk and restart the process.
Except to generate the “identity create storagenode”.
Few minutes after recreate the node I receive again the message…
I can’t restart a new node ?

Your node has been disqualified on 12rfG3sh9NCWiX3ivPjq2HtdLmbqCrvHVEzJubnzFzosMuawymB . If you have any questions regarding this please check our Node Operators thread on Storj forum.

ERROR piecedeleter delete failed
“pieces error: filestore error: file does not exist”, “errorVerbose”: “pieces error: filestore error: file does not exist\n\tstorj.io/storj/storage/filestore.(*blobStore).Stat:96\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/pieces.(*BlobsUsageCache).pieceSizes:238\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/pieces.(*BlobsUsageCache).Delete:220\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/pieces.(*Store).Delete:281\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/pieces.(*Deleter).work:135\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/pieces.(*Deleter).Run.func1:72\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57”}

I generate a new identity with new token and it’s woking now!

Did you request new token? Did you create new identity after deleting all node data and identity ?

1 Like

I request a new token.
But I use the same identity.
Maybe this was my problem.
I will try again with a new identity.

1 Like

Yup, one node one identity. If you get DQ’s remove the old identity and generate a noew one.