Storage node creating identity error second try

Hi, I have an error with creating identity on windows.
I previously try to create identity with one email and now im trying to create with second email and when i create it it shows:

2019-11-05T08:22:11.457+0100 FATAL Unrecoverable error {"error": "CA certificate and/or key already exists, NOT overwriting!", "errorVerbose": "CA certificate and/or key already exists, NOT overwriting!\n\tmain.cmdNewService:121\n\tstorj.io/storj/pkg/process.cleanup.func1.2:275\n\tstorj.io/storj/pkg/process.cleanup.func1:293\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).execute:826\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).ExecuteC:914\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).Execute:864\n\tstorj.io/storj/pkg/process.Exec:74\n\tmain.main:84\n\truntime.main:203"}

What to do?

I think that when you are creating the new key it wants tonplace the new key at the same folder as the old One.
Try to stop old node. Move files and then create new.
Copy new to another folder copy back old to folder and start old node. With new node point docker to the new key folder

thanks i have copyed old one and started new

The other way - is to create an identity with a different name, for example storagenode2. You should use this new name when you will authorize the identity.
This name is just a name for the folder in the default location.
Also, you will specify it in the folder mapping in the docker run command as part of the path, for example for Linux ~/.local/share/storj/identity/storagenode2 or Windows powershell $env:AppData/Storj/Identity/storagenode2 or Windows cmd %APPDATA%\Storj\Identity\storagenode2. In all cases the path should be expanded to the full version (i.e /home/pi/.local/share/storj/identity/storagenode2 and so on, depending on your OS, username and configuration. The tab button should help to expand the short path to the full path on any OS).

2 Likes