Seit ca. 1 Woche liegt die “Bandwidth Used This Month” bei 0B und die monatlichen Einnahmen sind extrem gefallen… Wisst ihr woran das liegen könnte, vorher lief alles problemlos und ich hatte ordentlich Traffic. Die Storj Node ist 24/7 Online und NoIP läuft auch noch. Habe generell nichts umgestellt.
Maybe your version is outdated?
My Version is v.1.25.2
How I can update my Version?
It’s a current version. The update is rolling out right now, wait until it will be updated automatically (I assumed that you used a Windows GUI version).
If you use a docker version it would be updated within three days after update is rolled out to binary versions, approximately after a week since announcement.
The low bandwidth usage could be related to different reasons:
- You doesn’t have a free space on your node;
- Your node is new and in vetting process: each new node must be vetted. While in vetting, the node can receive only 5% of the customers’ traffic until got vetted. To be vetted on one satellite, the node should pass 100 audits from it. For the one node it should take at least a month;
- You have a blocking firewall and you allowed only satellites to contact your node. This is needed for audits only. To receive a traffic, you must allow to contact anyone from any source address and any port to your 28967 port and your device as a destination;
- You have used IPv6 only. In this case you likely will be offline though, because our satellites hosted in Google Cloud and they doesn’t support IPv6 yet, thus you need to have dual stack;
- Your identity is not signed: Identity - Node Operator