STORJ payout issue

I have received a close to no payout for data used in August.

PAYMENT 1 (started end of june)
2.30154994 STORJ * 0.17$ = 0.39$
-> no stats of usage, maybe a few days only

BONUS 1
133.7 STORJ * 0.1486 = 19.87

PAYMENT 2 (july)
99.8 STORJ * 0.150857 = 15.06
=> 601.8 GB used, 0.7TB egress, 2.3TB ingress

PAYMENT 3 (august)
3.79727584 STORJ * 0.147301 = 0.55
=> 0.8 TB used, 104.5GB Egress, 664.2GB Ingress

I do want to add that I have had issues with watchtower in the first week of September, probably leading to my node being down a few days, as watchtower’s kept restarting the container indefinitely. (It was working fine for the first months, but I think the change from alpha to beta ruined it.) My node has been up 24/7 with 1 gbps up / down since june, until the problems in sept, which must have ruined my node rating. I am running the docker node on synology, currently v0.20.1 and only have 6.6 GB Egress / 16.1 Ingress and 0.8TB used (no change almost in the past 12 days) Uptime 145h18m7s width a neighborhood size of 321

Can anyone verify if the above payouts make sense? (which I think don’t, as recent problems should not affect last months payout, or do they?)

hi @h0w thanks for posting. The fastest way for you to get what you need is to file a ticket at the helpdesk at support.storj.io with your details, which will open a direct line of inquiry into the matter.

Thanks I have contacted support

1 Like

Payouts for August are still going out as far as I know and you get paid per satellite. Wait a while longer and see if you get more. These may just have been the smaller satellites.

Support said the same, and this is the answer. I have received additional STORJ in another payout a few hours ago. Thanks for the help.

Read what it says. You may receive additional amounts.

2 Likes

Also please mind the language. There are lots of people willing to help out here, please treat them with respect.

4 Likes

Also keep in mind the held amount in escrow. It is 75% in the first 3 months.

1 Like

Yea i know about the escrow but even if i were to receive 100% it would not have been more then 4 coins… so what is the ideea of this ? That storj makes proffit and pays us nothing ? Would any of you keep the nodes running for 12 cents a month ?

Would you please read the post marked as the solution to this topic and wait until payouts are actually done.

F.Y.I. I made over $100 in actual storj payouts already (since march) and more of that is held in escrow for 50% payout after the first 15 months and the rest when I gracefully exit. Your 12 cents is not representative.

3 Likes

Just to be sure:

My 3 nodes each received between 2 and 5 storj this run in 2-3 separate amounts.
Is more coming?

I received (“surge”??) payounts, among others a 133 storj payout per node in August (except my last node, which I set up in August). That is a big difference.

4 active satellites and most node will have dealt with all 4 of them. If you still have v2 nodes you will get a payout for that as well. So you can get up to 5 payouts.
I’m sure there will be a notification here when payouts are completed as well, so you can also wait for that. It usually takes several day for all payouts to go out.

1 Like