Sudden Disqualifications, while operating 24/7 (with minimal down times)

Thank you, that helps a lot to keep the logs more organized :+1:

Have you reinstalled storagenode recently?

Since you mentioned it, around may I needed to reformat my StorJ drive as the NTFS filesystem kept constantly corrupting under the amount of files that StorJ stores on it and I did find one bad sector also in the process. I transferred all the StorJ files (6 Tb back then) to another drive with GoodSync, but did as you recommended on steps 3-5 recommended here. Since I didn’t have a single drive big enough for all the data, I needed to divide the databases between 3 smaller HDD’s, which is why GoodSync sped up the process. Sadly I couldn’t run the storagenode during the reformat period and was only able to start it once again after way over 24 hours of downtime. Audits were dangerously low around 80%, as was the Online percentage, as I had tried out the most performant way to move the files before and earlier that week re-installed Windows 10 completely, as I bought the Windows 10 Enterprise edition for it’s security features compared to Pro version and official ReFS support.

I reformatted to ReFS as at least couple of fellows here found that it helped the HDD to process the millions of small files better and didn’t bog down like NTFS had done for him also.

Other than that I have only updated the storagenode with the .msi executable file, when there was a new update.

I’m also currently trying to parse more information about the specific dates that the Audits crashed and a day before that - If I succeed, I’ll send them as .log files and put a link here.

Edit: I tried your script but PowerShell won’t let it run on my system. Do you know where to find the latest safe build of Logrotate for windows? Seems like there is a bunch of different locations.