Tablero de mandos problema con url

Hello I have started with the nodes, and configure mine in a dedicated one that I have in my office, but I cannot make the web panel, the url does not work
Anotación 2020-05-15 194023

docker run -d --restart unless-stopped --stop-timeout 300
-p 28967:28967
-p 127.0.0.1:14002:14002
-e WALLET=“0x********”
-e EMAIL=“pablofuentes******”
-e ADDRESS=“mystorj01pablofs.ddns.net:28967
-e STORAGE=“1.8TB”
–mount type=bind,source="/root/.local/share/storj/identity/storagenode/",destination=/app/identity
–mount type=bind,source="/mnt/storjHD",destination=/app/config
–name storagenode storjlabs/storagenode:beta

Welcome to the forum @pablofuentess97!

https://documentation.storj.io/resources/faq/how-to-remote-access-the-web-dashboard

It does not work, I leave you the configuration, in case any field is incorrectly configured

docker run -d --restart unless-stopped --stop-timeout 300
-p 28967:28967
-e WALLET=“0x********”
-e EMAIL=“pablofuentes******”
-e ADDRESS=“mystorj01pablofs.ddns.net:28967
-e STORAGE=“1.8TB”
–mount type=bind,source="/root/.local/share/storj/identity/storagenode/",destination=/app/identity
–mount type=bind,source="/mnt/storjHD",destination=/app/config
–name storagenode storjlabs/storagenode:beta

Is it Linux or Windows node ? If its windows then is it docker or GUI ?

Ensure that you’re trying to reach the web dashboard at port 14002. Given the above screenshot, it appears that you’re trying to access the dashboard using the ddns.net address. To do this, you’d need to forward port 14002 on your router to allow external access. This is not secure and not recommended.

Try accessing the dashboard at http://localhost:14002 and report back.

Use debian with docker

[image]

The server is external I cannot access by localhost

Where are you stuck from the link I gave above ?

hi i’m stuck in port forwarding because i’m doing it externally and can’t access by localhost

I figured. Since you cannot access the computer physically then its not possible to view dashboard. The first step to access web dashboard is

Install a ssh server on your PC with the storagenode

You can use uptimerobot.com to see if your node is up or not though.

Since it is not possible to access the board, I have seen that it can be monitored with a graph. Is there a tutorial for storj?

means access only from locahost
-p 14002:14002
means access from another computer on the same LAN

if you want to change it, you must stop the storagenode service
docker stop -t 300 storagenode

delete container
docker rm storagenode

and start the storagenode container with the new parameter
docker run -d --restart unless-stopped --stop-timeout 300 -p 28967:28967 -p 14002:14002
etc…

I am not in the same lan, I want to access it remotely through public ip

it’s just “there” on the router you need to redirect the port …

You are strongly advised not to open your host for monitoring from the Internet (on port 14002). This puts your host in serious jeopardy of compromise. If you need remote access there are a variety of ways such as VPN, RDP and Chrome Desktop which should all be properly secured.

for VPN and RDP you also need to open ports :slight_smile: I don’t know Chrome Desktop

The security concept is you have a secure tunnel to your local network from the Internet. The termination of the VPN can be on a firewall, a host or a device meant for this. The ports for your Storj dashboard give access to anyone on the Internet and the dashboard is not securely hardened for that.

Here is an example of one secure method to remote access your dashboard: