Tardigrade launch

What are marketing plans for upcoming Tardigrade launch?
I don’t know how many partners, developers and projects are really available, but for launch there should be a series of articles about them.
Maybe lika a diary feature one project per day.

4 Likes

Great thought - we are doing just that!! :slight_smile: . Stay tuned for a bunch of upcoming Partner Connector profiles!

Best,
Kevin

4 Likes

@jammerdan – Check this out:

1 Like

I love this open source partner program. It’s such an elegant way to both support open source projects and give an incentive to incorporate tardigrade.

Are there any plans for similar partnerships with commercial entities? I can imagine NAS vendors could be interested as well for example. (And yes, I have some personal interest as I would like to store my backups on Tardigrade through an integration with Synology Hyper Backup)

1 Like

Great to hear you are interested in our partnership program! Please take a peek at Become a Storj Partner and Start Earning - I think this is what you were looking for :slightly_smiling_face:

On the other hand, rest assured we are already working on NAS integrations.

2 Likes

Great. Looking forward to the start of the series.
By the way: That https://alpha.transfer.sh/ thing which I believe is run by Storj, should be removed from alpha at production launch and it is clearly missing some slogan like “Powered by Storj/Tardigrade” or something.

1 Like

It was, thanks! Good to hear NAS integrations are being worked on as well.

If any of you have cool projects you’re building on Tardigrade, please let me or @jocelyn know. We’re always looking for new, interesting companies and developers to profile.

2 Likes

yes! We would love to help amplify and share your endeavors!