ToolBox Probleme

Hallo nochmal. Ich habe mal wieder ein Problem mit der ToolBox. Undzwar erscheint mir dieses Fenster, was ich nicht verstehe. Anscheinend stört es das Programm, wenn die Datei da ist, wenn ich sie aber entferne, steht da, dass die Datei nicht gefunden wurde :man_facepalming: Was will das Programm von mir? Was soll ich denn machen?

Falls die Frage kommt, wieso da Storj1 steht, ich musste mein MainNode so nennen, da das Programm diese sonst nicht gefunden hat… und da ich das nicht weg bekam, habe ich mein MainNode angepasst.

@Vadim Tagging you :slight_smile:

i do not understand this error, it is in German, and google not translate pictures.
toolbox, is made that main first node is installed by original installer. only second node can be installed by toolbox. what do you try to get this error, also it shold run as administrator.

The Error is:

Untreated exception in the application. Click “Next” to ignore the error and continue the application. If you click “Exit”, the application will be terminated immediately.

The file … already exists.

I don’t know, why i have this error. I didn’t do anything on the ToolBox :sleepy:

I also did’t know, why they search for the “StorJ1” file… i think they must search for “StorJ”. But i didn’t know, how i can change them. :man_shrugging:

Toolbox searchis services with exe file storagenode.exe, if you push search button. found nodes ago to list.

Sorry, i don’t understand :confused: can you please explaine in more details?

do you get error when you start toolbox?

No it start without problems

I get this error when i want to install my second node

can you show picture of toolbox?
also can you make screashot of storanodene servises?

What do you mean with the second question?

windows servises, if you have here writen node 2, then it shold be node 1 somewere?

Do you mean this?

this is only app data map with indentity

this is servises, as you see i have 8 nodes here

try to install node with original installer,

I only can remove the node, when i run the normal installer

so you have it instaled but it not working sor some reason

Nono, my first node is complete okay. I want to install a second HDD with the toolbox but this does not work

but this node you installed with toolbox also, and then deleted first instalation, otherwise it cant be installed.