Two host disqualified & now this

Can anyone help it seems to be when the gui updated,I’ve been disqualified from two nodes and now my third computer is showing this

Although I am unsure of what the problem is, I am sure that you should stop your node immediately until the problem is solved. Have you checked that the path or drive letter to the storage location hasn’t changed?

Hi yes checked twice lol, all I did was refresh the gui to see how it’s doing and shows nothing been downloaded on hard drive but hard drive shows 90% full

Can you show last 20 lines of the log?

How do I do that please

https://documentation.storj.io/resources/faq/check-logs

Hi nerdatwork this is all I get, but may be I’m doing it wrong

may be i should give up as i know nothing about computers

I think you may have used the wrong command from the linked document. Please try:

Get-Content "$env:ProgramFiles/Storj/Storage Node/storagenode.log" -Tail 20 -Wait

You could also look for the log files at the path in windows explorer.

Taking screenshots on the computer in question and pasting them into the forum might be easier than photos of the shell output.

hope this is what you wanted,and thanks so much for helping me here

1 Like

How is your HDD connected ?

dont worry my friend just got disqualified

Your node has been disqualified on 12rfG3sh9NCWiX3ivPjq2HtdLmbqCrvHVEzJubnzFzosMuawymB . If you have any questions regarding this please check our Node Operators thread on Storj forum.

usb external hard drive

thats about $300 in held on 3 computers just one computer left

You should store your identity on the external drive too. If identity is not loaded from external drive then node won’t go online. This is a workaround till storj implements a method where it will store a unique file to accomplish the same.

Can you check what happened to the stored data ? You can see file does not exist errors. This is not good. You should investigate it before your 3rd computer falls victim for same issue.

1 Like

ok will do and again thank you two for helping me

1 Like

No problem. From those logs, I agree that the storage destination cannot be found. Hence the file not found errors. If it’s a USB drive, the drive letter could have changed at some point if another device was plugged in. If you haven’t already shut down the node, you should shut it down so as not to fail any more audits due to file not found.

1 Like