Two new blueprints/design drafts seeking feedback: Replacing TLS with Noise and TCP_FASTOPEN

I found an article about TCP FAST OPEN on geeksforgeeks.org and there it says:
" The total amount of data piggybacked with the SYN packet must be within specified limits.
What is the specified limit? A total of 1460 bytes can be piggybacked into the packet for IPv4. Therefore, the size of one segment becomes 1460 B."

Is this reffering to MTU size? We should set a recomanded value? Now I have 1500 and 1492 on 2 ISPs. Are these OK?

Sorry for spamming, but I try to make the best decitions here for my nodes…
I have an 1GB RAM Synology, with 2 nodes on it.
Should I enable TCP Fast Open? Dose it depends on RAM?
Thanks!

It doesn’t depends on RAM, so I guess you may try to enable it. You need to do so in the docker run command as well:

I put it here also just to make Storj team aware of this…
I use Synology NAS + Docker, Storagenode v 1.75.2, DSM (7.1.1-42962 Update 4) and Docker (20.10.3-1308) up-to-date. All commands and storagenode run in sudo su mode.
I set:

echo "net.ipv4.tcp_fastopen=3" >> /etc/sysctl.conf
sysctl -w net.ipv4.tcp_fastopen=3

Than I try to run:

docker run -d --restart unless-stopped --stop-timeout 300 \
	--sysctl net.ipv4.tcp_fastopen=3 \
	-p 28967:28967/tcp \

and I get this error and storagenode dosen’t run:

docker: Error response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:367: starting container process caused: process_linux.go:495: container init caused: write sysctl key net.ipv4.tcp_fastopen: open /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_fastopen: no such file or directory: unknown.

I remove storagenode and than run it without the --sysctl net.ipv4.tcp_fastopen=3. It runs fine.
I try these commands and I get this:

cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_fastopen
docker exec -it  storagenode cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_fastopen
cat: /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_fastopen: No such file or directory

What’s with this error and why docker shows 3?

EDIT:
After NAS restart, the docker exec dosen’t show 3, only the error.
The log shows this:

INFO server kernel support for tcp fast open unknown {"Process": "storagenode"}