Unrecoverable error, container is restarting

Hi to all community,

I have a StorJ node up and running since May 2019 if I’m correct.
Everything was working smooth till last month when I had internet problems.
It was 3 or 4 days offline. After that was ver. 26.2 and the amount of data drasticly dropped.
During all December I received 2GB but it appeared to work - was online.
Now with the 27.1 I also changed the running command as I read should be done.

Actually I can not make it up and running again.

Using Windows 10 and docker on it.

My old command was:
docker run -d --restart unless-stopped -p 28967:28967 -e WALLET=“0x07e0880E89e0dBAf096dBb703C0ED70000000000” -e EMAIL=“gmail” -e ADDRESS=“000.hopto.org:28967” -e BANDWIDTH=“100TB” -e STORAGE=“960GB” -v “S:\!!!\Storj\Identity\storagenode\”:/app/identity -v “S:\storj\”:/app/config --name storagenode storjlabs/storagenode:alpha

My new command is:
docker run -d --restart unless-stopped -p 28967:28967 -p 127.0.0.1:14002:14002 -e WALLET=“0x07e0880E89e0dBAf096dBb703C0ED74000000000” -e EMAIL=“gmail” -e ADDRESS=“000.hopto.org:28967” -e BANDWIDTH=“100TB” -e STORAGE=“1TB” --mount type=bind,source=“S:\!!!\Storj\Identity\storagenode\”,destination=/app/identity --mount type=bind,source=“S:\storj\”,destination=/app/config --name storagenode storjlabs/storagenode:beta

When I start the node and try to start dashboard I receive the messege that container is restarting and i should wait till its up

The logs shows some fatal error like that:

Could anyone help me with that please.

I’m far from being and pro user

Thank a lot
Lukasz

You need to fix your database file since its corrupted.

Remove the last \. Use \\ instead of single \so it becomes S:\\!!!\\Storj\\Identity\\storagenode
Do this for all your paths so they have \\

You have changed from 960GB to 1TB make sure you have 10% overhead. Don’t over allocate and get your node in trouble. Your physical free space should be 1TB+10% overhead so 1100GB since 1TB drive usually have ~930GB usable.

Thank for aswear,

I don’t know why it showed sigle \ when I use double \
In the cmd it’s double like it always was.
Also changed back to 960GB with no result

Any ideas?

Did you fix the database file?

no, i did not.
how can I do that?

I gave you a link to the document in previous post

Hi,

bandwidth.db was corrupted, now it’s fixed following the instructions.

When I start storagenode and try to open dashboard there still is information that the “container is restarting, wait untill the container is running”

The logs shows that:

Is there any hope?

Please, stop and remove the container:

docker stop -t 300 storagenode
docker rm storagenode

Open the Docker desktop settings, clear disks selection and click the “Apply”, then select your disks back and click the “Apply” again.
Remove the config.yaml from the S:\storj\
Then run your container again with all your parameters.
Then check logs:

docker logs --tail 10 storagenode
1 Like

Hi Alexey,

Did that all, that is the outcome in logs

It’s still dead, anyone had that before?
Or am I so f… special?

Please, change the owner of the data folder to the SYSTEM, give it a full rights. Give your user the full rights too and apply the change recursively.