Update Proposal for Storage Node Operators

Man, yes, precisely the one. Imagine that this is very much on this very topic. I am trying my best in every post here. As for this particular one, I am pointing your attention to the fact that there is not even a paper associated with your payout process. Are your financial statements audited at least by any third or second tier auditor? If not how would you like to scale to the airplane sales experience clients if already you got only a few petabytes filled.

Not to mention the way you (I am directing this to you personally) approached this whole subject in this forum with a statement like “Don’t buy anything”. Again, I doubt your knowledge on this particular subject was as limited as you presented it, at least this is how it looks after reading further your elaborations here. My current understanding is that this is a red flag, and you should apologize.

There are several inconsistencies included in your yesterday’s presentation but in general, very broadly speaking all is still fine. However, i) if you jeopardize your relations with storage node operators, you are done. This is your major asset and you still holding the first mover advantage. And ii) if you break the market by implementing “pure competition commodity market” at (even slightly bigger) scale because you think that there is no market pull to justify price increase and your hubris is that you are going to disrupt the object storage market, you are exposing yourself to a huge risk. It seems to look there is no unit economics at the scale of refrigerator size machines (here I mean microprocessors embedded inside), at least not as for now. And again, to use a common word, this is probably because all this is not about kick scooters, there are real humans involved.

I suggest you go online and hire a former strategy consultant, so he will be able to explain to you the basics of market forces as they always been over the centuries. And to sum up, because I am really done with this conversation, how old are you, several years, airplane trips and literallyfour racks? :slight_smile:

1 Like