We’ve been working on a few apps for the community - the first one we’d like to get feedback on is a QNAP App Center package that wraps the SNO tools and also includes rclone support to copy directories from the NAS to the Tardigrade network.
** Please note this is provided as-is and without warranty **
All feedback is welcome.
This app requires Container Station to be installed on your QNAP.
- Put path to identity folder in Identity . This is the absolute path of
identityfolder. For example you copied your identity folder to
/share/Public, the input will be
- Make sure you open the port you’re going to enter in Port Forwarding .
Storage Directory should contain the complete path to the shared folder. Make sure you give all the permissions to the folder with
chmod -R 777 </absolutepath/to/shared_folder>. For example you create a folder with name
/root, this field should be populated with
- Ethereum Wallet Address It should be a valid ERC-20 compatible wallet address. If this path is invalid the storagenode woould not start.
- Email Please check the email id
- Bandwidth The minimum bandwidth requirement is 2TB .
- Storage Allocation Be sure not to over-allocate space! Allow at least 10% extra for overhead. If you over-allocate space, you may corrupt your database when the system attempts to store pieces when no more physical space is actually available on your drive. The minimum storage shared requirement is 500 GB, which means you need a disk of at least 550 GB total size to allow for the 10% overhead.
Please note that the rclone support requires providing an Access - you can generate one from the uplink cli tools.