Updates and Live Q&A Twitter Space March 15, 2023 @ UPDATED START TIME 2:00pm ET

I don’t have a Twitter account, so I put it here:

Basically my most questions would be what I have written here:

• Has Storj considered @BrightSilence proposal to optimize RS to reduce repair cost? And where are we with this?
  • What does Storj do to increase revenue for higher yields? (Proposals are price increase and extra charges for gateway usage)
  • What does Storj do to boost customers usage of native integration vs. use of costly gateway?
  • What extra use cases is Storj currently developing that could justify higher prices see pricing for Wasabis “Surveillance Cloud” ?
  • Where are we regarding compliance and technical certification ( ISO, DIN, TÜV, GDPR, HIPAA, CJIS, FERPA, MPA etc.)?

Additional topics:

• The multinode dashboard is terribly broken (Here and here), yet I cannot see much if any effort put into fixing or even adding features. So I take this chance to bring my dissatisfaction with it to the upper management hoping that this app gets some more attention. Because the idea of the app is great but lacking so much in its current state.
  • Please hint more customer prospects or name actual customer besides what we already know. We always hear this might be confidential, but it is hard to buy when we look at what Amazon publishes about their customers. So please ask more customer and potential customers for permission if required and show more on what Storj business development is working on resp. has achieved. It might help to rebuild trust.
  • I think it would be interesting to have occasionally additional Storj members as participants in the Twitter Spaces. I name Rosie Pongracz as one example. I am pretty sure it would be interesting to learn more on what other members of the Storj team are working on.
  • The recent Town Hall seemingly has been a live event. Will there be a recording available at some point? Also the website category dedicated for the Town Halls is not really up to date anymore.
12 Likes