View Web Dashboard from another device

Hi, I have a storj node running, and I am able to view the dashboard at localhost:14002 from that device. I was wondering if there is any way that I can view this dashboard from another device. I have tried LAN_IP:14002 from another device but it just times out. Any port forwarding, or firewall rules change I would need to make in order to do this?

In your docker run command use -p 14002:14002 instead of the one with localhost in it.

oh then I don’t know.
I guess you could open the port in the firewall but I have no knowledge of windows installer.

Yeah, I tried to open the port in the firewall, and forward it, can’t seem to access the web page. If someone know how I can do this with the windows installer, that would be appreciated!

I don’t use windows installed myself, but I believe you should be able to change this setting in the config.yaml in the install location. Then restart the service. Check documentation.storj.io for more info.

Not sure which field.

# server address of the api gateway and frontend app
console.address: 127.0.0.1:14002

Replace the 127.0.0.1 to 0.0.0.0, save the configuration file and restart the storagenode service either from the Services applet or from the elevated PowerShell:

Restart-Service storagenode
3 Likes

“:14002” if you want to listen on all available IP addresses

2 Likes

Thank you, that line was commented out!

Side question, is the vetting process automated once a node reaches 100 audits on a satellite? Also, audits seem to arrive in bursts, is there a reason for this?

The vetting process will be finished on that satellite when your node successfully pass 100 audits from it.

And what should I type on my chrome on my phone on the same network?

http://192.168.x.x:14002

Replace that with the local IP of your node.