What are the storj coin's values? i can find nothing from the website

thanks for your detailed answer.

sometimes I can’t tell what people are really asking about when they mention decentralization

It is a meaningful question, especially for overlooking the web3 world’s future. I really have been thinking about the same question. Like you have mentioned above “Letting random people make important business decisions is a disaster”, I agree with you, although the crypto world looks like that nowadays. But i don’t think it can be sustainable.

what is the right DAO that i personally think?

I suppose there should be constructed by 2 parts : mainnet + ecology, and then a DAO can be formed gradually.

A mainnet with the ability of supporting subnets is the base. If we say the mainnet is a person, mainnet without subnet ecology is like a man fighting with others lonely. On the contrary, when the mainnet has many subnets, and lots of DAPPs occur gradually within these subnets, that means the mainnet has many constructors to build the system together, mainnet doesn’t fight lonely anymore. Obviously, to build a system with a crowd of people must be much stronger than to build it only by ones own.

Ecology is the necessay condition. Ecology is like the human kingdom. At the begining, these kingdoms are seperated, but they will contact with each other more and more, and eventurally form a certain kind of organization. The organization, i think, is maybe the right DAO in web3 world in the future. Maybe just like today’s the United Nations.

So, in my mind, mainnet (base) + ecology (necessay condition) —> the future DAO.