What could be the error?

You should run it on the host PC

I do not see any FAT32 partitions. Seems all of your partitions are ext4.

Yes thats right i had it wrong iny head😅 but i dont know what schould make the error?

Also i now testet tonmount the Sata-to-USB Adapter via Network(over Fritz!Box) and it kind a worked and the errors just came but in longer time distance so befor when directly connected the errors came about all 24h and now the errors come so about all 30 to 35 hours.

Also i noiticed that it was never the same error when inlooked in the logs (also bandwithdb locking errors arent there anymore)

Somtimes the error is a download failed sometimes a Database error and sometimes a complete diffrent one

don’t know whst is causing the error(s)

Only GET_AUDIT and failed in the same log record.

Can you pleas send the full command don’t get it by my self​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

docker logs storagenode 2>&1 | grep GET_AUDIT | grep failed

I could not type in the hole log so i pasted it on pastebin

https://pastebin.com/yaBBMDcD

I now will restart the node to don´t lose any money

Ok, so you didn’t mention in your initial post that you got suspended and said “banned” instead. Luckily, suspension you can actually recover from.

The errors you are seeing are known and fixed in v1.6.3, unfortunately the rollout of that version is paused due to other issues that the nodes that updated early faced. There is not a lot you can do. You can try vacuuming the db’s, but that’s not a guaranteed fix.

Now the good news, the suspension currently won’t lead to disqualification. After your node is updated, the used serials db is moved to memory and the errors you’re seeing won’t happen again. This means your node will automatically recover over time.

A bit of background. The error you are seeing mostly happens on IO constrained nodes. In your case almost certainly caused by the SMR HDD.

Ou sorry! You right with “banned” i meen a suspension from a Sattalite!

Ok so i have just to wait for v1.6.3 and than all errors of this kind are gone?

And i tried to vacuuming the db´s but it didn´t help.

8 posts were split to a new topic: Order: unexpected EOF