What the state for real customer data

So far I was manually editing the graphs to set min=0, makes the graphs a bit more meaningful, with the second reference point being the last value on the graph.

If you go to US1 and click on the Business tab, you will see that we do already allow enterprise customers to enter their company name. Also we are planning to add more fields to the form that may be important to be shown on invoices for businesses, for example tax info. For the time being, we are issuing custom invoices to the companies that need extra info to appear on their invoices on a case by case basis.

Not sure why it automatically put US1 for the storj signup page, the same will work for all satellites

1 Like

It might be geolocating to the closest what ever it thinks you are using

When I VPNed in from Asia and Australia, it just sent me to ap1.storj.io/signup
Europe and Africa go to eu1.storj.io/signup

Yeah, the link actually sends me to EU1. But the forum job that resolves the name probably did so from a US based IP.

2 Likes

For the record, as of today:

I think it would be usefull/informative to save such info for future comparisons.

There is no need to save it. On the top right you can select the timespan. Just pick 1 year and you can compare it all. You might have to modify a few diagrams if you want to see the values for each date. The point is the grafana dashboard keeps all that data so that we don’t need to work with screenshots.

1 Like