Windows server error

Hey,

Im getting this error:

2022-09-01T13:45:15.596+0300 FATAL Unrecoverable error {“error”: “Error creating tables for master database on storagenode: migrate: UNIQUE constraint failed: storage_usage_new.timestamp, storage_usage_new.satellite_id\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*DB).Migration.func21:2028\n\tstorj.io/storj/private/migrate.Func.Run:307\n\tstorj.io/storj/private/migrate.(*Migration).Run.func1:197\n\tstorj.io/private/dbutil/txutil.withTxOnce:75\n\tstorj.io/private/dbutil/txutil.WithTx:36\n\tstorj.io/storj/private/migrate.(*Migration).Run:196\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*DB).MigrateToLatest:347\n\tmain.cmdRun:226\n\tstorj.io/private/process.cleanup.func1.4:378\n\tstorj.io/private/process.cleanup.func1:396\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).execute:852\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).ExecuteC:960\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).Execute:897\n\tstorj.io/private/process.ExecWithCustomConfigAndLogger:93\n\tstorj.io/private/process.ExecWithCustomConfig:75\n\tstorj.io/private/process.Exec:65\n\tmain.(*service).Execute.func1:61\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57”, “errorVerbose”: "Error creating tables for master database on storagenode: migrate: UNIQUE constraint failed: storage_usage_new.timestamp, storage_usage_new.satellite_id\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*DB).Migration.func21:2028\n\tstorj.io/storj/private/migrate.Func.Run:307\n\tstorj.io/storj/private/migrate.(*Migration).Run.func1:197\n\tstorj.io/private/dbutil/txutil.withTxOnce:75\n\tstorj.io/private/dbutil/txutil.WithTx:36\n\tstorj.io/storj/private/migrate.(*Migration).Run:196\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*DB).MigrateToLatest:347\n\tmain.cmdRun:226\n\tstorj.io/private/process.cleanup.func1.4:378\n\tstorj.io/private/process.cleanup.func1:396\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).execute:852\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).ExecuteC:960\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).Execute:897\n\tstorj.io/private/process.ExecWithCustomConfigAndLogger:93\n\tstorj.io/private/process.ExecWithCustomCo

Any help?

Hi @norbertbiro1990 ,
Welcome to the Forum !

The team has requested you provide a bit more information please.
Were you trying to restart a node?

Hey,

The service in windows task manager died, so i started it again, but after 2 seconds it stops automatically… and this is the only error i get in the log. Unfortunately the node has been running for 3 years, so i occasionally delete the logs because I simply can’t open is.

Looks like you have had problems with database storage_usage.db in the past and tried to fix it?
However, you can re-create it: https://support.storj.io/hc/en-us/articles/4403032417044-How-to-fix-database-file-is-not-a-database-error

1 Like