Your node has been disqualified saltlake.tardigrade.io:7777

i had major downtime 2-3 months ago, yes, more than 5h (1 or 2 days)
My guess is the node had no chance to recover, because in the next 30 days after that im sure there was some 5 minut, or few hours downtime, almost everymonth theres some downtime, even 5 minutes, theres always something, because its private, home computers, theres always high risk of few hours downtime in a given month, just like yesterday, the windows 10 updated something and halted internet like he always do, (windows 10 is a ransomewere in fact, i would’t have any node on win10 today knowing that, but 2-3 years ago that was the only windows for storj nodes)

Saying that i haven’t checked anything yet, i woul be considered, because @thebadcat says its still goes down, and his node is online if i understand correctly? but forget it for a moment, and see this: yet that alone, what You are saying, is almost impossible condition to meet. Sure there are months there are no down time. But those are RARE, because again its home computer, sure i have uptime monitoring, but i often see after few minutes the fastest)

So what you are saying is: after some downtime like 5h, or 1 day, the node have 30 days to be 100% online at given satelite in order to start recovering? to start gaining % of downtime back?, its almost impossible i must say, especialy on windows 10, theres very very high risk there will be 5 min, or 30min or few hours downtime in a month. I want to alarm You please, reconsider changes, because look at screens of my nodes, it was very much online, but wasn’t able to recover on saltlake, and other satelites are fine. Give better chanse for online node to recover.

EDIT:
just look at this, this node got saltlake to 0% online, and got us1 at 100%, and this is his uptimerobot:
https://imgur.com/a/kORhjn7

EDIT2: its total downtime is ~48h over period of 3 months, and saltlake went to 0%!
its highly unjust!