3 months old node DOWNLOAD FAILED

Hi,

I get the following error in my logs, and i have no ingress at all for this month:

2020-09-30T09:26:21.758Z ERROR piecestore download failed {“Piece ID”: “3GSOKQLUF7ZZC5XKV3SQ7BX54IZ7ACGB6PEP2PG7ARGPNXOWFUSQ”, “Satellite ID”: “12EayRS2V1kEsWESU9QMRseFhdxYxKicsiFmxrsLZHeLUtdps3S”, “Action”: “GET”, “error”: “trust: rpccompat: context canceled”, “errorVerbose”: “trust: rpccompat: context canceled\n\tstorj.io/common/rpc.Dialer.dialTransport:211\n\tstorj.io/common/rpc.Dialer.dial:188\n\tstorj.io/common/rpc.Dialer.DialNodeURL:148\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/trust.Dialer.func1:51\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/trust.IdentityResolverFunc.ResolveIdentity:43\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/trust.(*Pool).GetSignee:143\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).VerifyOrderLimitSignature:134\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).verifyOrderLimit:62\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).Download:461\n\tstorj.io/common/pb.DRPCPiecestoreDescription.Method.func2:1004\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcmux.(*Mux).HandleRPC:107\n\tstorj.io/common/rpc/rpctracing.(*Handler).HandleRPC:56\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).handleRPC:111\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).ServeOne:62\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).Serve.func2:99\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcctx.(*Tracker).track:51”}

You can ignore such error.

Do you have free space ?

Is your node online?
Could you send a screenshot of your dashbaord?

Ive got free space and the node is online.

If you are on Linux, could you give the result of “df -h” command?
How old is your node?

Its a 3 months old node on a pi3.

Still no ingress at all?
Could you check the CLI dashboard and send the results?

I would like to recommend you to check your databases:

And please, check your disk on errors too.

sql database is ok

If your disk is ok too, then I do not see any problem with your setup.
Could it be possible that your ISP blocking traffic?
Also, could you please, filter “PUT” traffic and see, is the ingress really doesn’t exist?

I removed the docker node, cleared iptable rules, remade it, started the node again and now it looks like it’s working. Started getting ingress.

Thank you for you’re help

1 Like