About all these great marketing suggestions

I would also add this link:

https://forum.storj.io/t/theta-network-analog-of-videocoin/10630?u=jammerdan

Because the main idea would be to transform Storj into an integrateable 1-click platform for other projects. There are some decentralized projects and at one point many of them have the idea of using the storage of their nodes as cloud space for whatever. I think it would be a nice idea, if there was an easy solution Storj could be integrated into such projects easily instead of every project develops its own solution.

So for example with Theta, the could integrate it into their client. And any of their clients would be able to decide if they want to act as Storj storage node be simply switching the feature on or off without any additional hassle.

Edit: Added this for a second reason. It seems that transcoding jobs are now also available. This puts Theta into a very similar position like Videocoin which Storj Labs already partners with: Theta Edge Node adds new video transcoding jobs, the first step in Theta tackling the $1.1B annual transcoding market | by Theta Labs | Theta Network | Medium

Also as the article mentions

To begin with, we will be testing with sample videos to track reliability, speed and efficiency, and then moving to actual uploaded videos from Theta.tv and over time expanding to external customers.

which makes me wonder where do these Theta.tv videos get stored today? Maybe I have overlooked this but I don’t see that these are stored on the Theta Edge Node or Theta Guardian Node.

Maybe this opens an additional way of cooperating with them if they would store these videos on Tardigrade instead on ??? (Maybe AWS???) where they are stored today maybe?