Access denied when starting node

Hi,

I run the command (with my details and/or parameters):

docker run -d --restart unless-stopped --stop-timeout 300 -p 28967:28967/tcp -p 28967:28967/udp -p 127.0.0.1:14002:14002 -e WALLET=“0xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX” -e EMAIL="user@example.com" -e ADDRESS=“domain.ddns.net:28967” -e STORAGE=“2TB” --mount type=bind,source="",destination=/app/identity --mount type=bind,source="",destination=/app/config --name storagenode storjlabs/storagenode:latest

And get an access denied message. Please help.

Please, copy the whole error. To make it pretty formatted, please place it between two new lines with three backticks like this:

```
place copied text here
```
docker run -d --restart unless-stopped --stop-timeout 300 -p 28967:28967/tcp -p 28967:28967/udp -p 127.0.0.1:14002:14002 -e WALLET="0xMY_WALLET_ADDRESS" -e EMAIL="MY_EMAIL_ADDRESS" -e ADDRESS="MY_PUBLIC_IP_ADDRESS:28967" -e STORAGE="1TB" --mount type=bind,source=C:\Users\\***\AppData\Roaming\Storj\Identity\storagenode,destination=/app/identity --mount type=bind,source=C:\StorjNode01,destination=/app/config --name storagenode storjlabs/storagenode:latest
docker: Error response from daemon: mkdir C:\Users\abrnet: Access is denied.

Seems the docker doesn’t have an access to specified folder for the identity.
Please, execute this command in PowerShell:

"$env:AppData\Storj\Identity\storagenode"

and copy the result to your source= for identity.
By the way what version of Docker desktop you have used?

The result is identical to the path I supplied previously. My docker version is 4.2.0

The docker tries to create a folder C:\Users\abrnet, so you could specify it wrongly. Or maybe there are spaces in your username, if so, you need to enclose the path in quotes.

I would like to suggest to move your identity to the folder with data and use this path instead of path in AppData.