Add Payout Button to dashboard

long story short… save yourself some frees, give us a payout button and thus more control of what we want to do with our earned value.

With matters as they are i think now is the perfect time to introduce a payout button, so that storjlabs doesn’t have to pay stupid fees for tokens that some of us aren’t even moving anywhere.

I suggest a payout option is added, for held payments (not to be confused with the held amount)
basically a storagenode would accumulate all earnings in a and storjlabs and the storagenode will keep two separate accountings of the payments and the value of the payments at which time.

so it’s clear how much storj was earned / added to the held payments and what their dollar value was at the time of the payment being added.

then if one wants to take out the storj one has earned on the storagenode, one would pay the fees for the transaction…

then if storjlabs want to pay our fees, they could always add some kind of bonus or just add a fee to each monthly addition to the earnings or whatever…

i think it’s very generous for storjlabs to want to pay our fees… but i don’t really see what they gain from it aside from pain…

let us carry our own fees by adding an immediate payment button where one pays their own fees.

else make it so there is a 3, 6 or 12 month payout schedule where people can get their payment out with storj taking on the fees.

and hey storagenodes doesn’t earn any real value the first 9 months or whatever… do you can’t pay out people in those periods when fee’s are involved… i really shouldn’t have to tell you guys that… :smiley: but i guess thats what you kinda fixed with the maximum free % solution.

long story short… save yourself some frees, give us a payout button and thus more control of what we want to do with our earned value.

That button/config is available in the latest release. We call it zkSyn.

5 Likes