After being disqualified on one satellite, do I need to manually clean out the files for that sat?

One of my nodes was disqualified from EU1. Sad, but I accept it. However that satellite was storing a significant amount of data on my drive, what happens to that data now. Don’t want to waste the space for data that’s not going to do me any good.

It will not be deleted automatically, so you may clean it up.
The useful info:

You may also exclude this satellite from the dashboard using parameter:

storagenode setup --help | sls exclu

--storage2.trust.exclusions trust-exclusions               list of trust exclusions  

Use it as an argument (for docker version), or add/uncomment it in the config.yaml file. Save the change and restart the node.
For example:

storage2.trust.exclusions: "12rfG3sh9NCWiX3ivPjq2HtdLmbqCrvHVEzJubnzFzosMuawymB@europe-north-1.tardigrade.io:7777,1wFTAgs9DP5RSnCqKV1eLf6N9wtk4EAtmN5DpSxcs8EjT69tGE@saltlake.tardigrade.io:7777"
2 Likes

Thanks for the response Alexey. I will exclude the sat in my config, This node is the windows version. so the above is of limited use right now but good to know.

Now the question is which of the below is the **12L9ZFwhzVpuEKMUNUqkaTLGzwY9G24tbiigLiXpmZWKwmcNDDs satellite

It should be

v4weeab67sbgvnbwd5z7tweqsqqun7qox2agpbxy44mqqaaaaaaa

1 Like