Application Dashboard for Local Nodes

Ok thank you iI will try to fis scaling problem.

1 Like

Hello
Here is my new relise. I Aded Monitoring function to Discord Server.
Now it is posilbe to receve message to discord app on phone if you node to offline or online.
Also it is posible to get your Statistics(Egress, Ingress, Total Bandwidth.)
All you need get invetation to Discord server Here https://discord.gg/hs8Usn
Then copy your in Discord to soft, then you will get personal messages about your node.
Tick checkbox Discord Monitoring and restart Application.
And you will start get your messages.
As Your node is Online, by writing |>Get Stat you will get Statistics of all your nodes.
12/19/2019 10:29:06 PM Node Statistics
Node Name-----------Egress--------------Ingress-------------Tatal Bandwidth
Node 1-------------------513.9---------------756.4---------------1275----------------
Node 2-------------------483.8---------------662-----------------1150.6--------------
Node 3-------------------48.1----------------78.2----------------126.6---------------
Node 4-------------------46.6----------------66------------------113-----------------
Node 5-------------------43.2----------------63.5----------------107.1---------------
Node 6-------------------30.2----------------44.6----------------75------------------
Node 7-------------------28.5----------------42.1----------------70.8----------------
Node 8-------------------27.5----------------41.6----------------69.3----------------
Node 9-------------------24.7----------------38.6----------------63.6----------------
Node 10------------------21.9----------------35.3----------------57.5----------------
Total--------------------1268.4--------------1828.3--------------3108.5--------------

New version of Application can get here: https://github.com/TonyTosol/StorJ-Audit/releases/tag/1.2

1 Like

I’m sorry but i don’t understand how to get it to work. I’m in the Discord Channel now and i have the Audit.rar

What do I have to do now? Do i need to do this from my SN?

Hello.

Did you downloaded 1.2 version? I see that someone try to connect there.
You need to copy your Discord user ID, go to channel, click with right button on your name and copy your ID, paste to software.

I downloaded the new version from github. I am currently on the go and might be able to check again later.

Once I got it working, I will post instructions here in more clear english, you can use those for GitHub then.

thank you, also you can ask directly on cannel, there can speak live.

Hi Vadim, Love your work, simple yet effective.
Is there anyway you could read uptime per node form the log and display it somewhere?

There is no uptime in Api, only last start time, but it not help.
This dashboard can send monitoring to discord channel, and report every 22 minuts, that it ok, and if not report, discord ping you. You can install discord on phone, then you get message there.

1 Like

Patched 0 stats problem

1 Like