Are there plans for other payment options for Tardigrade?

So maybe soon it would be enough if Storjlabs would accept Paypal as payment options to be able to pay with cryptos.

For the non-hobbyistā€¦

There are already plenty of solutions out there to spend any crypto one has collected. One example is the ā€œBlockcardā€:

https://getblockcard.com/

There are minimum deposit and minimum spending requirements in order to use the card without excess fees. So, this particular solution isnā€™t really applicable to someone paying $15.00 a month for a personal cloud storage of music and videosā€¦

NOTE: Blockcard is not recommended per @deathlessdd personal experience.

Binance has a card too:

https://www.binance.com/en/cards/

Uphold has a card:

https://support.uphold.com/hc/en-us/sections/360008021192-Uphold-Card

Andā€¦ of courseā€¦ if one would like a 10% bonus, one could simply exchange crypto assets via Uniswap and pay in STORJ.

I donā€™t see any problem with the current payments accepted. Any crypto is fairly easy to work with through many different exchanges. And for those who donā€™t wish to go through the whole KYC process for whatever reason, there are plenty of DEXes around to swap tokens. And the Crypto to CC payment is fairly straight forward if one takes a few minutes to look.

1 Like

Dont tell anyone to use this site this is one of the worst I have ever seen. You send an amount they give you whatever they want. pretty much a scam in my opinion.

Iā€™ve never used itā€¦ just indicating that there are solutions out there.

The $750 minimum monthly spend to avoid a monthly $5.00 fee is a bit off putting right up front. However, it does seem to work for some peopleā€¦ maybeā€¦ unless those people are paid influencers.

Judging real reviews from real participates is rather difficult if one canā€™t trust that either of those things are real.

Most crypto users probably have at least one frequently used exchange that offers some sort of Debit Card. As always, only use what you have personally researched and trust. And, in general, maintain your funds yourself with your own keys in your own wallet.

Yeah I tried it I took one for the team. You send 20 dollars you get 10 dollars then force to buy a physical card for 10 dollars. plus shipping. Its miss leading.

1 Like

Personal experience is usually the best reviewā€¦

Added to my post above.

Yeah I was excited to see one that I havenā€™t tried yet.

Now it is official: Beginning in early 2021, PayPal customers will be able to use their cryptocurrency holdings as a funding source to pay at PayPalā€™s 26 million merchants around the globe. Consumers will be able to instantly convert their selected cryptocurrency balance to fiat currency, with certainty of value and no incremental fees. PayPal merchants will have no additional integrations or fees, as all transactions will be settled with fiat currency at their current PayPal rates.

I want to update this thread about getblockcard.com Which also this

They now changed there name to unbanked.com So Stay far away from this company as possible.