Audit % droping down

hello… question its normal droping down audit %?
on this sattelite
118UWpMCHzs6CvSgWd9BfFVjw5K9pZbJjkfZJexMtSkmKxvvAW

but on all another sattelite are 100% audit…

There is a bug where a satellite deletes a piece and then later tries to audit it.

The devs know about it and are fixing it. I just hope that nobody gets disqualified because of this.

1 Like

its not a bug. its critical problem…
thx for info Pentium100

1 Like

It’s a bug… We’re still in BETA.
And if a node gets disqualified because of it, you can always write to the support and they’ll resolve it.

1 Like

Yea, they did not do mass deletions before, just wiped the network. And now with mass deletions it turns out that something does not always get updated when a piece is deleted, so the satellite tries to delete the piece again (which produces an error, but does not affect the reputation) or tries to audit it.

2 Likes

I got DQ’d on one Sat because of it. Awaiting support to resolve / unpause. It’s interesting that it was a very inactive satellite. So i guess a ‘few’ failures results in a high percentage of audit fails, which caused it to fail sooner. I’m chugging along on 118 just fine for 4 months after the other Sat DQ.

1 Like

for me 2 sattelites fill up hdd. others 2 where are 100% audit but 0 usage .
thats why im worried about that sattelite… im loosing audit… and usage…

1 Like

therefore from time to time I write the log storagenode to a file so that I have proof of the complaint …

eg.
docker logs storagenode >& /path/to/file/2409full.txt

2 Likes

I recommend this method instead.
https://documentation.storj.io/resources/frequently-asked-questions#how-do-i-redirect-my-logs-to-a-file

1 Like