I run my v3 node on Raspberry Pi. I ran some of the scripts available on the forum to find out how my node is doing. From the outputs of those scripts, I see some errors/failures in audit, upload and download. Do you know where I can look to understand these errors and fix those? My concern is that I am missing on maximizing my node capacity.
The second script you used may be outdated. The wording of the missing file errors in the logs have changed, which I adjusted in the first script you used. The second script is probably using the old wording and wrongfully listing the errors as recoverable failed errors.
Your results suggest you have lost data and therefore are now failing audits. Make sure you have not lost any of the stored data and the data is still accessible to the node.
Thanks for the replies @alexey and @BrightSilence. Recently, my node was hanging due to watchtower spawning 100s of instances. By the time @alexey gave a me a solution to kill, I re-imaged my Pi. I am mounting the drive using fstab configuration. I believe after re-imaging, when I connected back the hard disk, it got corrupted. At this point, I still see downloads and uploads, but I am not sure what the rank of my node and how much Storj is willing to push/pull data from my node. I have 1Gbps symmetrical link and 8TB drive. My concern is that I am not utilized to the fullest. I will continue to monitor my node and keep you posted on this.
I looked at the web dashboard and see that some satellites dropped disk usage and bandwidth drastically on October 6th. I feel that that was the time, my Pi got into docker spawning issue. I will keep it online as much I can to build back the reputation. If there is anything I can do to my node to improve or fix errors, please do let me know.