Auth Token for new Nodes

Hi there, I heard that node operators from now on can register new nodes on same e-mail address. Well I did try that and for know I did not get new auth tokens. I’m trying to get online 4 new nodes.

Please use Chrome or Firefox with all ad blockers disabled (including dns blockers on the network like pi-hole)

There are some limitations. Tokens are given out in a paced manner, you may not receive them immediately if multiple requests came in at the same time. You can use the same email, but you can only get one token per day and you’ll only receive a new token if the previous token has been used.

Also, please take into account that if you start 4 nodes simultaneously all on the same IP/subnet they all will take 4 times as long to get vetted and share bandwidth, so each will get only a fraction of the traffic. This won’t be a problem for you though if each node is on a separate location and IP.

How long does it take on average? I applied for mine 24 hours ago.

I don’t understand why add blocker makes any difference if I’m applying by e-mail.

Minutes at most. If you didn’t get it yet, something went wrong. Did you follow the advise you’re responding to?

Tried again but from phone and it worked right away, many thanks.

1 Like

Woot woot woot, my first node is up running and online :slight_smile: … pictures to follow.

Drifting off topic a bit but now I’m waiting for some data … there was 5.28MB right at the start, file and folder structure was set up but then nothing … that was 4h20m ago.

Just got some data, all is good.

Oh those first exciting days, I remember them well.

Welcome to the club!

bwg … it’s fun.

thnx