this graph has lost its mind…
i’m not the only one seeing this…
not only is it negative for yesterday, but it also says 1.1TB avg used on a 7.2TB node which seems totally wrong unless if its still calculated in like TBm or something like that…
but certainly seems like something weird is going on with the satellite accounting.
I see it on 2/3 of my nodes, my oldest, and my newest node. I had some downtime recently due to an ice storm. No power all night, and i thought that was it. But, appears i was incorrect. The middle one has plenty of freespace, so maybe it only impacts nodes nearly full? I also noticed briefly that one node was over-allocated by a few GB, but it resolved after a little while.
Same here, I only see the issue on 2 of my 3 nodes. But unlike you my one with space is one of the problem children, and one of my two full nodes shows the negative dip. Curious as to why they would be split like this but I didn’t learn anything as to how this might be in the github issue.
Glad this has been brought up in the forum, when I spotted this on my nodes I was rather concerned. Should this topic be pinned until fixed code is fully pushed? I do see the github issue was closed a few hours ago but I don’t know how long until all the necessary targets are updated. It’s not clear to me if this is a satellite or node side issue.
Hi and thanks for your help Alexey,
I think I found the issue. I have started my node with 2TB then I increased to 3.5TB at some point back.
It looks like even if 3.5TB is recognized as valid capacity in the CLI and I god ingress traffic up to 3.5TB, it is not recognized in config.yaml and my The Average disk space used got stuck with the initial value. The Average disk space used went above 2TB after I changed in config.yaml to 3TB
I tried running the command but it took more than 48 hours with no result.
However, I run my node on QNAP NAS and I can confirm the size of the storage folder is similar to the one I see on Dashboard on Total Disk Space section, which is 1 TB more than the Average Disk Space Used This Month.
I run a file system check, and did all kind of tests, my HDDs are fine, but I can see a “error getting current space used calculation” when I start the node.