Average people Cloud portal powered by tardigrade

Everything we do is for developers. We’re often asked why we don’t have a Dropbox-like GUI so non-technical customers can upload and download files to Storj DCS. The answer is that by focusing on developers and providing decentralized cloud object storage for their needs, we can enable hundreds of companies to build services like that on top of Storj DCS. We’re singularly focused on making the experience of using Storj DCS simple and easy so we can serve the largest segment of cloud storage.

Taken from Introducing Storj DCS—Decentralized Cloud Storage for Developers

1 Like

The team is working on something like this, though I will say that I don’t think the scope is to be a DropBox competitor. As Kevin mentioned above, the team focuses on developers building on top of Storj DCS and less on end user projects.

https://vortex.storj.io/

2 Likes

OMG that is so great, simple to use UI, no complex keys. and native support for duplicate. Wow. This might be great. I have lots of people that would love this. I just tested the alfa and it looks stunting

It’s integrated to the Satellite UI as a Objects browser.
Please, note, it uses server-side encryption: Design Decision: Server-side Encryption - Storj DCS

1 Like

I’m aware if the server side encryption, but it is so simple to use. I do prefer client encryption, hence I’m using FileZilla, but for non techy friends and family it looks amazing.

Is there a HowTo for using Filezilla with Tardigrade?

@Alennx - check out: FileZilla | Storj DCS

1 Like

Ah ha! Perfect Thank YOu :slight_smile: