Bandwidth utilization comparison thread

You might want to update to the latest version @SGC. The percentage now corrects for the non-linear nature of vetting and it mentions specific amounts as well. That should give you a bit of a better idea how far along you are.

nice… ill do that, rarely been using the script these days… so versions tend to start to slip when that happens.

Did you also lose a lot of stored data today?
My deletes jumped from 60 GB to 700…

What!? No…I lost 203GB

i only lost 78GB thus far but it might not be over… and i did have a ton of dt recently… so the files may simply already have been deleted because of that… or something i duno.
lost like near 800Gb over the last month… from deletes.
ofc some of it may/would be from my downtime.

oh and i’ve seen others mention 200-500gb deletes … with in the last couple of days

I keep seeing a lot of repairs, but not deletions. Maybe 60GB of deletions over the last month?

ye similar here 496GB in trash

Delta function over 24H

Deletes from which satellite?

2 Likes

yep, I saw it too. looks like it was eu1

hit the oldest nodes the hardest.

1 Like

ye my new nodes weren’t affected at all. Possibly some super old data. That someone deleted.
(Just a speculation)

1 Like

Pretty much 10% deletes for me on my oldest node this morning. (107GB)

1 Like

14% for me (8 month old node)

9 month old node:

1 Like

Looking at these graphs, it seems some accounts were deleted on EU1 together with their stored data…
https://storjstats.info/d/storj/storj-network-statistics?orgId=1

7 Likes

EU1 dropped from 20,202 to 20,109 and I think hit newer nodes harder than older nodes. I can see a few 19 month already FULL nodes and they don’t have the large trash…

well if a node has been full for a period, it will ofc not have ingress from those periods and then deletes basically just becomes a lottery… you may or may not have parts of what is deleted…

yes I see the similar trend my oldest node wasn’t hit (10 months) my second oldest 7 month node was hit the hardest

3 nodes, 2 oldest have been full the longest, and barely got impacted ~10GB. The newest node ~230GB.

1 Like

Another 15GB in the trash today… (232GB>247GB, node is 8m old)

Same. Another 20 odd GB for me. 7 month old node.