Bought my first bag of STORJ today

I’ve started today to buy STORJ, I will do it at least once a month from today.
$STORJ :rocket: :new_moon:

I hope that pays out for you. But I think you’ll find that this community isn’t like crypto communities who are invested just to see the token value go up. We’d all benefit from that, sure… But we’re mostly here to see the actually product take off, the token taking off is just a possible happy side effect. But most of us just see the token as a means to an end, not so much an investment for the future.

6 Likes

Take care, STORJ is a utility token, not a security token :wink:

2 Likes

Before entering into a project, I study the fundamentals, the team, etc.
If I buy the token is not because I’m thinking of getting rich but because I believe in the project.
That’s why, after studying the fundamentals I’ve jumped into raising a node.
The project has to have a business model or be a non-lucrative company, if not, it will die like many others. I see in STORJ a really good business model. And I support it.
Cheers.

How much is a bag of Storj?

I asked chatGPT for you :grin:

How much is a bag of storj?

The price of Storj, a cryptocurrency that is used as payment for decentralized cloud storage on the Storj network, can vary depending on market conditions and trading activity. As an AI language model, I don’t have access to real-time pricing data, so I suggest checking a cryptocurrency exchange or market data website for the current price of Storj. Some popular exchanges that support Storj include Binance, Kraken, and Bitfinex.

Yeah, but how much is a bag?

I apologize for the confusion in my previous response. “Bag” is a colloquial term in the cryptocurrency community that typically refers to a certain amount of a particular cryptocurrency, but the exact amount can vary depending on the context and the individual using the term.
In general, the term “bag” can refer to any amount of a cryptocurrency that an individual holds, but it is commonly used to refer to a relatively large amount of a particular cryptocurrency. The exact amount of Storj that constitutes a “bag” can vary depending on who you ask, but it is generally used to refer to a substantial investment in the cryptocurrency.
Again, I would like to note that the price of Storj and the amount that constitutes a “bag” can vary depending on market conditions and individual preferences, so it is important to do your own research and exercise caution when investing in cryptocurrencies.

2 Likes

LOL nice so a “bag” of storj can be any amount depending on the context and person. So a bag can be 1 storj all the way to 1million storj. Since you cant actually store digital currency in a bag.,

That’s sooooo correct.

Storj token is valuable even though it’s not a security, considering the growth of stored data and clients in the network.

If there is a Business Model (which I really appreciate), there is value for the STORJ stock.
Some comments above are really weird due to the fact that people are not spending money, energy, and space, free:

True but keep in mind that the Storj-Token is not a Stock.
You did not own a Part of the Company.
The Token is ONLY a tool to transfer „Money“.
It has no intrinsic value.

1 Like