Bucket showing full

Hi all,

My Bucket is showing that it is full in the Dashboard, however browsing to the Bucket it shows it is empty.

Trying to upload to the Bucket tells me it is full.

Suggestions?

TIA

Hello @gregeeh,
Welcome to the forum!

There are two possible cases:

1. Your account could be frozen due to unpaid invoice(s)
  2. You use a wrong encryption phrase when you trying to access your objects. You need to use exactly the same encryption phrase used during upload.

If the first you would see a error banner at the top and your limits will be zero.
if the second - you need to remember the encryption phrase, when you uploaded objects last time. If you do not remember it - you may only delete the content of the bucket in encrypted from or the entire bucket.
Using UI:

1. In your dashboard, navigate to Buckets
  2. Click on three vertical dots on the right side of the bucket
  3. Select Delete, confirm deletion
  4. Navigate to Access
  5. Delete access grants where you do not remember the encryption phrase.
  6. Do not open Buckets anymore, otherwise the default bucket and related access grant will be created again

Alternately, using Uplink CLI:

1. Create an access grant using your current encryption phrase
  2. Setup an uplink with that access grant. To overwrite an existing access you can add --force option to the uplink access import command.
    To list buckets:
uplink ls

To see objects encrypted with the current encryption phrase:

uplink ls sj://my-bucket

If the list is empty, there is no objects encrypted with the current encryption phrase. If you do not remember it, you may only delete the bucket or the encrypted content.

To delete a bucket:

uplink rb --force sj://my-bucket

if there is a lot of objects, it could timeout. In this case you may delete the encrypted content first:

uplink rm --recursive --encrypted --parallelism 100 sj://my-bucket

then remove the bucket:

uplink rb --force sj://my-bucket